This military design was made especially for a friend and I'm glad to share it with you too. The soldier is dressed in a camouflage uniform which is made up of a mixture of 3 different bead colors applied randomly throughout the clothing. The freestyle application of the colors will make each beaded piece unique. The bead colors are specified in the pattern.
* Project: Soldier Charm
* Delivery Method: Digital PDF file
* Bead Type: Miyuki Delica 11/0
* Beading Technique: Brick Stitch or Peyote
* Instructions: None
Approximate Measurements (w x h mm)
* 18 x 38
* Total Bead Count: 254
* Total Bead Colors: 6
One Page PDF digital file includes the following information
* Suggested Supply List (materials not included)
* Bead Legend (includes bead colors with ID number)
* Bead Chart (graph of bead placement)
* Digital reader such as Adobe Reader (free) required to download the files. Need download instructions? Here is the link, https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949. Please contact me if you are unable to download your pattern.
* Shop www.BeadCrumbsHawaii.com
* Updates www.instagram.com/beadcrumbshawaii
* Return customers, please remember to use your coupon code for your discount
Copyright © 2016 by Bead Crumbs, Soldier #2146782
All illustrations, characters, graphics, and designs are my original artwork. All patterns are for personal use only and may not be reproduced, redistributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without permission.
*** Please give credit to the designer when publishing photos made from this pattern: www.beadcrumbshawaii.com or @beadcrumbshawaii on instagram/facebook
***Please contact me if you intend to sell your finished beadwork made from my patterns. Thank you.***
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
May 19, 2021
Jun 9, 2017
This is so unique and well done, one of my faves!
Sep 2, 2016
The designs are easy to follow, and the support is fantastic!! This seller has quickly become one of my Favorites!! I am an Army vet and this pattern is so cute!!