A beaded charm pattern for you to stitch the loyal Pekingese Dog. Available as a DIY project in a one page PDF file for you to download/print.
Add your own cord or hardware to make decorative accessories (bag/phone charms), jewelry (earrings, pendants) and crochet/knitting notions (stitch markers) from your finished pieces. You can even use this design within your own larger flat beadwork project.
The pattern is created on a peyote stitch chart but I chose to stitch my sample in the brick stitch method. You can weave it in the peyote or brick stitch technique.
* Pattern Project: Pekingese Dog Charm
* Delivery Method: 1 Page Digital PDF file
* Bead Type: Miyuki Delica 11/0
* Beading Technique: Brick Stitch or Peyote
* Instructions: NONE (chart only)
Approximate Measurements (w x h mm)
* 30 x 20
* Total Bead Count: 205
* Total Bead Colors: 3
The PDF digital file includes the following information
* Suggested Supply List (Miyuki Delica 11/0, beading needle and thread)
* Bead Legend (includes bead colors with ID number)
* Bead Chart (graph of bead placement, no word chart)
Digital reader such as Adobe Reader (free) required to download the files. Need download instructions? Here is the link, https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949. Please contact me if you are unable to download your pattern.
* Shop for more patterns at www.BeadCrumbsHawaii.com
* Updates www.instagram.com/beadcrumbshawaii
* Please remember to use your discount coupon code when you checkout
*Please give credit when publishing photos made from my patterns: www.beadcrumbshawaii.com or @beadcrumbshawaii (social media)
*Policy for selling finished pieces, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
*©2018, 2021-25 An original Bead Crumbs design, 2156250
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
Apr 7, 2021
Another adorable pattern! Have purchased many patterns from this shop and will continue to do so! The owner is super sweet and her patterns never fail to make me smile
Aug 27, 2018
Loved it when I made it.
Jul 28, 2018
Jul 28, 2018
Jun 10, 2018
Very nice looking. Can't wait to try!