Pug Bead Pattern (Tan)
Digital file for you to download and/or print.
Make this wrinkly and lovable tan Pug dog with this easy brick stitch bead pattern. I stitched this design in the brick stitch bead weaving method. This finished piece measures approximately 26 mm wide x 18 mm at its tallest point. I used 138 Delica beads in 6 colors to complete this project. The pattern will be delivered to you in digital format once your payment has been approved and processed.
Feel free to change the bead colors. If you need assistance making a darker colored pug in black/gray, please view this link, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/listing/890355604/black-pug-bead-pattern-brick-stitch
The one page digital pattern includes the following:
- Suggested beading supplies
- Bead chart with Delica bead colors, with bead ID numbers, and bead count
- Bead graph showing placement of beads
No Instructions Included. Experience needed.
Information on "How do I download a digital item I purchased?"
***SELLING FINISHED PIECES***
Are you thinking about selling the finished beadwork you made from my patterns? Please feel free to contact me for more information.
Bead Crumbs patterns are my original designs and copyright protected 032020, #2140582. Filter has been applied to photos.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
Jul 28, 2018
Jun 10, 2018
Very nice looking. Can't wait to try!