This listing is for the digital document to make a cute but wicked witch. I created the bead pattern on a peyote graph but you can stitch this design in either the peyote or brick stitch technique. I stitched my witch using the brick stitch method.
The 1 page file contains the following:
* Image of witch pattern
* Size reference
* Sample supply list
- Delica seed beads, size 11
- FireLine thread
- Beading needle
* Sample pattern (not exact)
The finished beadwork measures approximately 2 cm. wide by 2.5 cm. in height.
For more information on "How do I download a digital item I purchased?", view this link https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
COPYRIGHT BEAD CRUMBS 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Revised 2020.
Any questions? Please feel free to contact me.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
Sep 20, 2020
Jul 8, 2020
Jun 17, 2020