Item Description: Beading Pattern for Two Snakes. Brick or Peyote Stitch Beadwork. PDF Digital File. This is not a tutorial.
This listing is for a one page downloadable and printable PDF file with information to stitch up two slithering snakes. This is not a finished piece. This fun DIY beading project is simple for those who know basic brick or peyote stitch beading techniques. No instructions are provided. My method of choice is brick stitch.
Use your finished charms as components in your own creations. Ideas include bag charms, knitting/crochet accessories, jewelry pieces and more!
You will need a PDF file viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, to access the file.
More information can be found here, https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013328108-Downloading-a-Digital-Item. Please contact me through Etsy messages if you have a problem with your download.
Your pattern will include the following information:
*Suggested Materials (Miyuki Delica Beads, Beading Needle, Fireline Thread)
*Bead Legend showing bead colors and count
*Bead Chart - graph showing bead placement
**** No Instructions or word charts are included ****
Approximate Measurement of Finished Charm if using suggested beads
* Brown snake 2.5 cm wide x 2.1 cm height
* Green snake 3.4 cm wide x 1.5 cm height
* Bead Count 187 in 7 Colors. Please feel free to change the colors.
Goes GREAT with these patterns!
Questions? Feel free to contact me. Thank you!
Copyright Bead Crumbs 2020, 2131746
*Please give credit to the designer when publishing photos made from this pattern: www.beadcrumbshawaii.com or @beadcrumbshawaii on social media
*Policy for selling finished pieces, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
May 9, 2020
May 2, 2020
Apr 28, 2020
Apr 21, 2020
Great pattern, thank you.