Please read my announcements for pattern policies and current discount codes: https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/1043511388240/announcements-december-2021
Digital listing of medical kit bead pattern for you to download/print.
Here is a brick stitch bead pattern set that includes three designs - a stethoscope, a bandage and a syringe. This is a bead weaving bead pattern using Delica beads. Make this medical set for your favorite health care provider!
YOU WILL RECEIVE a digital file that you will be able to download to your device when your payment has been confirmed. The files are printable. If you have trouble downloading your file, please contact me for assistance.
If you prefer just one design from this set, please message me and I'll create a special listing for you.
ABOUT THE PATTERN FILE: The pattern will be similar to the sample pattern shown in photo and will include the following information:
- Suggested beading materials
- Bead Legend: A chart with the bead reference number, bead color and bead count. Please feel free to change the bead colors.
- Colored image of the completed project to use as a reference.
- Bead Chart: The bead chart is an illustration or graph of the beadwork. The numbers on the chart correspond with the numbers on the bead legend so you will know what bead colors to use and where it should be placed.
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE instructions or a word chart to complete this pattern. You must have experience with bead weaving.
MEDICAL KIT PATTERN INFO:
1. Stethoscope: Measures approximately 1.5 cm wide x 3.2 cm tall
2. Bandage: Measures approx. 2.5 cm wide x 1 cm tall
3. Syringe: Measures approx. 1 cm wide x 3 cm tall
A total of 357 Delica beads in 10 colors are used in this medical kit pattern.
DOWNLOAD HELP found here, https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949 *
***SELLING FINISHED PIECES***
Are you thinking about selling the finished beadwork you made from my patterns? Please read the "Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)" section for more information or contact me via Etsy Conversation.
Bead Crumbs patterns are my original designs and copyright protected.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.