Make this speedy Roadrunner beaded charm with the pattern provided in this listing. This is being offered to you in a one page PDF document that you will need to download/print.
Beading Method: Brick or Peyote. The pattern is created on a Peyote chart but you can complete it your your favorite bead weaving technique. I prefer brick stitch.
The file will include
* bead legend (with bead colors & count)
* bead graph (shows bead placement for stitching)
* list of recommended supplies (supplies not included)
No instructions are provided.
No word chart is provided.
Easy pattern but experience is required.
Supplies list includes (but are not limited to) the following:
* Miyuki Delica beads, 11/0
* Fireline thread
* Beading needle
Approximate Measurement (width x height mm): 28 x 33
Bead Count: 225
Color Count: 7
How do I download a digital item I purchased?
➤ See this link for instructions > https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
➤ A PDF document reader, such as the free Adobe reader, is required to access the file
View all patterns
Are you thinking about selling the finished beadwork you made from my patterns? Please click on the link for more information, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
Bead Crumbs patterns are my original designs and copyright protected.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.