These hand beaded seaside charms will go swimmingly swell with your beachy themed accessories. Dive in and get all three or purchase your favorite from this set.
You can choose from three different scenes:
1) Seagull with blue faceted glass bead and 14mm stainless steel lobster claw clasp.
2) Whale with blue facted glass bead and 14mm stainless steel lobster claw clasp
3) Tropical Island with orange acrylic Miracle Bead (bead with a beautiful mirrored core) and 14mm stainless steel lobster claw clasp
The beaded charm measures 15mm wide x 19mm tall. With clasp, it dangles about 40mm (1.5 inches).
The charms are hand-stitched with tiny Miyuki Delica seed beads in the brick stitch beadweaving method. I use Miyuki beads with high durability color ratings (based on color testing from the manufacturer) but results may differ according to individual use.
I've used my charms on my bag, planner, backpack and keyring. I've also used them as jewelry components. They are very popular as knitting/crochet notions as well. The charms are quite durable; however, crushing force will crack the beadwork. While you can use these as zipper pulls, the constant tugging on the beadwork will loosen the stitching so it is something I would not recommend.
This beadwork charm is designed by me and meticulously hand stitched by me. To purchase the pattern to make your own, please visit this link,
Seaside Scenery Pattern > https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/listing/850903253/seagull-island-whale-bead-patterns
Please note that the color on your screen may be slightly different than the actual color due monitor/browser settings.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION:"Due to limited transportation availability as a result of nationwide Covid-19 impacts, package delivery times may be extended" (Statement from USPS.com). I will, however, continue to send your order out within 1-3 days (normally next day) but the time it takes USPS to get it to you may be delayed. A tracking number will be provided.
This beadwork design is based on my illustration and template. It is my intellectual property and is copyright protected. Please do not reproduce without purchasing the pattern or without my permission. Thank you.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
Nov 30, 2020
Oh my goodness! What a well-made charm that I can Highly Recommend for anyone to order for themselves to also enjoy. This shop is amazing for customer service & excellent eye to detail. 🏆A true *champ* in the beading world 🌎