A beading pattern for a "Do it Yourself" craft project to stitch a Bicycle charm with Miyuki Delica beads in the brick stitch or peyote stitch beading method. This is an enjoyable project for those with experience. No instructions or word charts are provided so you will need to be familiar with basic bead weaving techniques.
This is a PDF Digital File that you will need to download. It is also printable. It requires a digital reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free program) to access the file.
Approximate Measurement of Finished Charm if using suggested beads (width by height mm): 38 x 25. 290 beads in 9 colors are used in this design. It is one of my larger designs.
Your pattern will include the following information:
1) Suggested Materials (Miyuki Delica Beads 11/0, Beading Needle, Beading Thread)
2) Bead Legend showing bead colors and count
3) Bead Chart - graph showing bead placement
The link to download your pattern will be found in the confirmation email sent to you by Etsy after your payment has been accepted and processed. Your files will also be saved in your "Purchases". More information can be found here, https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013328108-Downloading-a-Digital-Item.
See all patterns here: https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com
2018 Bicycle Copyright Registration 2141383
Please note that all of the designs you see here are illustrated by me, then hand-stitched by me.
I would appreciate your help in protecting my intellectual property rights by refraining from copying my designs without my permission.
Please read if you plan to sell your beadwork made from my patterns: https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.