Halloween Mummy Bead Pattern
Digital file for you to download and/or print
This listing is for the Halloween Mummy PDF digital bead pattern. It is a 1 page document that you will need to download to your device.
You will need knowledge of brick stitch or peyote stitch bead weaving because no instructions are provided with the pattern. No word chart is included. For those with experience, this will be an easy project to complete. Here is more information about this product.
The mummy shown in the photo, when stitched to completion, measures approximately 18 mm wide x 27 mm tall. It will take a total of 176 Delica beads in 4 colors to makes the design in this pattern. I completed my project using the brick stitch method of bead weaving. You may also stitch this using the peyote technique.
The document will include the following information,
1. Suggested beading supplies (actual materials not included)
2. Bead legend showing bead colors and bead ount
3. Bead chart which is a diagram showing the bead placement
Please view the photos and review the description to be sure that this product is the right one for you. If you have any questions, please contact me before you purchase this item.
I use my charms to decorate my planner, my bag and my children's backpack. I also incorporate them into jewelry as earrings, bracelet charms and pendants. Have fun stitching your charm!
* For all patterns go to > https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadCrumbs
* Learn how to download a digital item, https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949?
***SELLING FINISHED PIECES***
Are you thinking about selling the finished beadwork you made from my patterns? Please read here, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
Bead Crumbs patterns are my original designs and copyright protected. You are not allowed to share, sell, copy, teach my patterns.
©2013, 2020 rev
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.