A beading pattern for a "Do it Yourself" craft project to stitch both the papaya and pineapple tropical fruit charms with seed beads. You will receive the bead chart and color palette in a PDF digital download.
The pattern uses Miyuki Delica beads. You can weave it in the brick stitch or peyote stitch beading method. It is a fairly simple pattern for those with bead weaving experience. No instructions or word charts are provided so you will need to be familiar with basic techniques.
**Please read the entire listing description and view the photos to be sure this product is the right one for you. A sample beading pattern, similar to what you will receive, is shown in the photos. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.**
This is a PDF Digital File that you will need to download. It is also printable. It requires a digital reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free program) to access the file.
Approximate Measurement of Finished Charm if using suggested beads (width by height mm): Papaya 15 x 23, Pineapple 15 x 28. 217 beads in 9 colors are used in this design.
Your pattern will include the following information:
1) Suggested Materials (Miyuki Delica Beads 11/0, Beading Needle Size 12, Fireline Thread 6lb)
2) Bead Legend showing bead colors and count
3) Bead Chart - graph showing bead placement
The link to download your pattern will be found in the confirmation email sent to you by Etsy after your payment has been accepted and processed. I would recommend creating an Etsy account to have your files saved in your "purchases" to avoid lost emails and patterns. More information can be found here, https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013328108-Downloading-a-Digital-Item.
* See all patterns here: https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com
* Ready-made charms are available here, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/shop/29519980/beaded-charms
* Please read if you plan to sell your beadwork made from my patterns: https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
* To view more photos and project ideas, please visit https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/gallery or follow me on Instagram, @beadcrumbshawaii, for updates.
Papaya and Pineapple Copyright Bead Crumbs 2020 Pap-Pat-920. Registered bead design.
+Note: a filter has been added to the beadwork photo to discourage duplication of the design. I appreciate your understanding
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
Sep 27, 2020
Sep 26, 2020