A beading pattern for a "Do it Yourself" craft project to stitch the original 2015 seed bead Dragon charm. You will receive the bead chart and color palette in a PDF digital download.
The pattern uses Miyuki Delica beads. You can weave it in the brick stitch or peyote stitch beading method. It is a simple pattern for those with bead weaving experience. New beaders may find the wings the most difficult part of the project. Practice with increasing and decreasing brick stitch to complete this shaped section. NO instructions or word charts are provided so you will need to be familiar with basic techniques.
This is a PDF Digital File that you will need to download. It is also printable. It requires a digital reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free program) to access the file.
Approximate Measurement of Finished Charm if using suggested beads (width by height mm): 25 x 18. 114 beads in 6 colors are used in this design .
Your pattern will include the following information:
1) Suggested Materials (Miyuki Delica Beads 11/0, Beading Needle and Thread)
2) Bead Legend showing bead colors and count
3) Bead Chart - graph showing bead placement
* A mini pair of dragons is found here, https://beadcrumbshawaii.com/listing/818293147/dragon-patterns-brick-stitch-fantasy
* Main shop here, beadcrumbshawaii.com
* Please read if you plan to sell your beadwork made from my patterns: https://beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
* For shop previews and updates, follow me on Instagram @beadcrumbshawaii
The link to download your pattern will be found in the confirmation email sent to you by Etsy after your payment has been accepted and processed. I would recommend creating an Etsy account to have your files saved in your "purchases" to avoid lost emails and patterns. More information can be found here, https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013328108-Downloading-a-Digital-Item.
Copyright 2015 Bead Crumbs bead design.
More information about my shop and tutorials/free pattern links available on my blog https://beadcrumbshawaii.com/blog
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
May 15, 2021
Apr 30, 2021
Apr 15, 2021
Quick ship. Cute design. Looking forward to making this. Thanks very much
Mar 18, 2021
Oct 11, 2020