Please read my announcements for pattern policies and current discount codes: https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/1043511388240/announcements-december-2021
A beading pattern for a "Do it Yourself" craft project to stitch an Ox charm for the 2021 Chinese Lunar New Year.
The pattern uses Miyuki Delica beads. You can weave it in the brick stitch or peyote stitch beading method. It is a fairly simple pattern for those with bead weaving experience. No instructions or word charts are provided so you will need to be familiar with basic techniques.
Approximate Measurement of Finished Charm if using suggested beads (width by height mm):
28 x 25. 169 beads in 6 colors are used in this design.
Your pattern will include the following information:
1) Suggested Materials (Bead type and colors, beading needle and thread)
2) Bead Legend showing bead colors and count
3) Bead Chart - graph showing bead placement
Digital reader such as Adobe Reader (free) required to download the files. Please check your Etsy account (etsy.com) to locate your purchased patterns, and contact me if you are unable to download your PDF file. Need download instructions? Here is the link, https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949.
* Shop for more patterns at https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/
* Updates https://www.instagram.com/beadcrumbshawaii/
* Patreon https://www.patreon.com/beadcrumbshawaii/
©2020 An original Bead Crumbs design #2145153
*Please give credit when publishing photos made from my patterns: link to my shop or @beadcrumbshawaii (social media)
*Policy for selling finished pieces, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from* More patterns available here, www.beadcrumbshawaii.com
* Instagram post, https://www.instagram.com/p/CGS2_PPHtM5/
* Please read if you plan to sell your beadwork made from my patterns: https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
* To view more photos and project ideas, please visit https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/gallery
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
May 18, 2021
Apr 18, 2021
Clear diagram, easy to follow and very cute.
Dec 11, 2020
Another super cute Beadcrumbs pattern! Love all the detail!
Nov 24, 2020
You’re gonna love the pattern(s)
Oct 16, 2020
Thank you very much. 😀