Multi Color Hand beaded Snail Charm, 1 Piece
These hand stitched snails are especially made to be used as interchangeable Earring Charms to go along with the earring hoops sold separately in my shop. The charms are being sold individually so you can mix and match it with other charms, or buy both and use them in your own playful style.
The snail is made by hand-stitching tiny Miyuki Delica glass seed beads together to create a lightweight, flexible but durable beaded charm. There are 2 different charms to choose from:
1) with red and green shell, light green body
2) with blue shell (2 shades), orange body
Each charm is attached to a colorful, non-tarnish jump ring. The jump rings are handmade in the USA using 20 gauge coated copper wire. Inside diameter is about 5mm. The copper ring is sized to slip right over the back hinge of the earring hoop so you can quickly swap out your charms without removing your earrings!
The charms are made with glass beads. It is durable but crushing force will crack the beads.
Charm 18mm wide x 13mm height
With jump ring 20mm height
The Earring Hoops for interchangeable earrings are sold here, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/listing/855579847/sterling-silver-oval-leverback
* More charms are available here, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/shop/29519980/beaded-charms
* Patterns to make your own charms are found here, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/shop/28293512/animal-bead-patterns
* Return customers, remember to use your coupon code when you place your order.
* Please note that the color on your screen may be different than the actual color due monitor/browser settings.
This beadwork design is based on my illustration and template. It is my intellectual property and is copyright protected. Please do not reproduce without purchasing the pattern or without my permission.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION:"Due to limited transportation availability as a result of nationwide Covid-19 impacts, package delivery times may be extended" (Statement from USPS.com). I will, however, continue to send your order out within 1-3 days (normally next day) but the time it takes USPS to get it to you may be delayed. A tracking number will be provided.
Please contact me to find out when this item will be ready to ship.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.