Please read my announcements for pattern policies and current discount codes: https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/1043511388240/announcements-december-2021
A beading pattern for a "Do it Yourself" craft project to stitch five cute mini garden creature charms. This one page document includes the bead color legend and chart to stitch a bee, butterfly, snail, ladybug and caterpillar!
The pattern uses Miyuki Delica beads. You can stitch it in the brick stitch or peyote stitch beading method. It is a simple pattern for those with bead weaving experience. No instructions or word charts are provided so you will need to be familiar with basic techniques.
**Please read the entire listing description and view the photos to be sure this product is the right one for you. A sample beading pattern, similar to what you will receive, is shown in the photos. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.**
This is a PDF Digital Files that you will need to download. It is also printable. It requires a digital reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free program) to access the file.
Approximate Measurement of Finished Charm if using suggested beads (width by height mm):
* Bee 11 x 13
* Butterfly 12 x 12
* Snail 18 x 13
* Ladybug 15 x 12
* Caterpillar 19 x 15
Total bead count for this set is 283 beads in 11 colors.
Your pattern will include the following information:
1) Suggested Materials (Miyuki Delica Beads 11/0, Beading Needle Size 12, Fireline Thread 6lb)
2) Bead Legend showing bead colors and count
3) Bead Chart - graph showing bead placement
The link to download your pattern will be found in the confirmation email sent to you by Etsy after your payment has been accepted and processed. I would recommend creating an Etsy account to have your files saved in your "purchases" to avoid delayed or lost emails and patterns. More information can be found here, https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013328108-Downloading-a-Digital-Item.
* Please provide pattern credit when you publish finished pieces made from my designs. Link to my shop www.BeadCrumbsHawaii.com, or @BeadCrumbsHawaii on Instagram.
* For those interested in selling products made from my patterns, please read the information found here, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
* See more cute brick / peyote stitch bead patterns here: https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com
* Ready to ship charms are available here, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/shop/29519980/beaded-charms
Copyright 2020 Insects, Ins-Pat-920
Registered bead design by Bead Crumbs
Note: a filter has been added to the beadwork photo to discourage duplication of the design. I appreciate your understanding.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
Sep 26, 2020
Sep 24, 2020