Enjoy this bead pattern for a set of mini Christmas charms - a chilly snowman, a whimsical pine tree, a cute reindeer, and a jolly Santa. You can use these charms as ornaments for your ears, festive pendants, knitting/crochet notions, journal charms, or as decorations for a very small Christmas Tree! Add your own findings/jewelry components and have fun!
With it's symmetric shape, this is a good starter bead weaving pattern for beginners and an easy project for the experienced. You will need to know basic brick or peyote stitch stitching because no instructions/word chart is provided.
This is not a physical product but a one page PDF file for you to download and print. A digital reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free program) is needed to access the file.
Approximate Measurement of Finished Charms if using suggested beads (width by height mm): Snowman 20 x 23, Tree 15 x 19, Reindeer 15 x 18, Santa 18 x 21. A total of 424 beads in 9 colors are used. Please feel free to change the bead colors in your project.
Your pattern will include the following information:
1) Suggested Materials (Miyuki Delica Beads 11/0, Beading Needle Size 12, Fireline Thread 6lb)
2) Bead Legend showing bead colors and count
3) Bead Chart - graph showing bead placement
* More patterns available here, www.beadcrumbshawaii.com
The link to download your pattern will be found in the confirmation email sent to you by Etsy after your payment has been accepted and processed. I would recommend creating an Etsy account to have your files saved in your "purchases" to avoid lost emails and patterns. More information can be found here, https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013328108-Downloading-a-Digital-Item.
Copyright 2020 Bead Crumbs Registered bead design. #2146358
+Note: a filter has been added to the beadwork photo to discourage duplication of the design. I appreciate your understanding
*** Please give credit to the designer when publishing photos made from this pattern: www.beadcrumbshawaii.com or @beadcrumbshawaii on instagram/facebook
***Please contact me if you intend to sell your finished beadwork made from my patterns. Thank you.***
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
Nov 13, 2020
Really love this collection!!! Really nice pattern to bead and lovely results x
Nov 3, 2020