A set of 5 charms to stitch up in this St. Patrick's Day bead pattern set. The set includes a mini set of charms - a Leprechaun, 4 Leaf Clover, and a Pot of Gold, as well as a larger Leprechaun and Shamrock.
* Title: Set 1 Mini Leprechaun, 4 Leaf Clover, Pot of Gold #P2149894; Set 2 Leprechaun and Shamrock #P2149623
* Pattern Project: St Patrick's Day Charm, Set of 5
* Delivery Method: 2 Page Digital PDF file
* Bead Type: Miyuki Delica 11/0
* Beading Technique: Brick Stitch or Peyote
* Instructions: None
Measurements (w x h mm)
* Mini Leprechaun 13 x 23, 4 Leaf Clover 10 x 13, Pot of Gold 14 x 11
- Total Bead Count: 128
- Total Bead Colors: 7
* Leprechaun 18 x 20, Shamrock 18 x 19
- Total Bead Count 193
- Total Bead Colors: 9
*** I can separate set 1 and set 2 if you want purchase separately. Please let me know.
Two Page PDF digital file includes the following information
* Suggested Supply List (materials not included)
* Bead Legend (includes bead colors with ID number)
* Bead Chart (graph of bead placement)
Digital reader such as Adobe Reader (free) required to download the files. Need download instructions? Here is the link, https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949. Please contact me if you are unable to download your pattern.
* BONUS: Small rainbow bead pattern will be included at no extra cost, #P2150762
* Shop for the finished charms here, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/listing/920585306/leprechaun-and-shamrock-charm-pendant-st
* Shop for more patterns at www.BeadCrumbsHawaii.com
* Updates www.instagram.com/beadcrumbshawaii
* Return customers, please remember to use your coupon code for your discount when you checkout
*Please give credit when publishing photos made from my patterns: www.beadcrumbshawaii.com or @beadcrumbshawaii (social media)
*Policy for selling finished pieces, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
*©Bead Crumbs, St Patricks Day Set 1 2017 #2149894, Set 2 2016 #2149623
Thank you so much for visiting my shop!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
Jun 15, 2021
Mar 7, 2021
Very talented lady. Can't get enough of her wonderful designs! Excellent pattern as always. Fun to make!
Feb 3, 2021
Jan 31, 2021
Jan 12, 2021