Please read my announcements for pattern policies and current discount codes: https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/1043511388240/announcements-december-2021
Adorable miniature Alpaca bead pattern to make your own beaded charm. This is a one page PDF digital file for you to download / print.
* Title: Alpaca #P2133031
* Pattern Project: Mini Alpaca Beaded Charm
* Delivery Method: 1 Page Digital PDF file
* Bead Type: Miyuki Delica 11/0
* Beading Technique: Brick Stitch or Peyote
* Instructions: NONE. Please view this link for a list of resources to help you get started, https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/943097365333/helpful-brick-stitch-tutorial-links
Measurements (w x h mm)
* 13 x 22
* Total Bead Count: 96
* Total Bead Colors: 6
The Page PDF digital file includes the following information
* Suggested Supply List (materials not included)
* Bead Legend (includes bead colors with ID number)
* Bead Chart (graph of bead placement)
Digital reader such as Adobe Reader (free) required to download the files. Please check your Etsy account (etsy.com) to locate your purchased patterns, and contact me if you are unable to download your PDF file. Need download instructions? Here is the link, https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949.
* Shop for more patterns at beadcrumbshawaii.com
* Updates www.instagram.com/beadcrumbshawaii
*Please give credit when publishing photos made from my patterns: beadcrumbshawaii.com or @beadcrumbshawaii (social media)
*Policy for selling finished pieces, https://beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
*©2017 Alpaca. An original Bead Crumbs design, #2133031
Thank you so much for visiting my shop!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
Dec 31, 2021
This pattern is so fun! So easy to stitch up, and the end result is the cutest little beaded alpaca! If I can’t have my own alpaca farm, I’ll settle for a bunch of beaded ones in every color!!
May 1, 2021
Diagramme facile, convient même aux débutants. Le résultat est adorable.
Jan 31, 2021
Literally the cutest!!! All of Beadcrumbs patterns are so cute and fun to bead
Jan 29, 2021
Absolutely lovely!! Thanks so much for bringing it back!!