Please read my announcements for pattern policies and current discount codes: https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/1043511388240/announcements-december-2021
PDF bead pattern to make four Japanese Carp (Koi) kites. On Children's Day (May 5), colorful Koi kites are attached to poles to sway in the wind like flags. This day celebrates the happiness and health of children.
* Title: Koi Flags #P2156744
* Pattern Project: Koi Flag Beaded Charms, 4 designs (free small koi patterns)
* Delivery Method: 2 Page Digital PDF file
* Bead Type: Miyuki Delica 11/0
* Beading Technique: Brick Stitch or Peyote
* Instructions: None
Approximate Measurements (w x h mm)
* Large 30 x 17, 23 x 15, Small 10 x 18
* Total Bead Count: Large 340, Small 124
* Total Bead Colors: Large 10, Small 7
The PDF digital file includes the following information
* Suggested Supply List (Miyuki Delica 11/0, beading needle and thread)
* Bead Legend (includes bead colors with ID number)
* Bead Chart (graph of bead placement, no word chart)
Digital reader such as Adobe Reader (free) required to download the files. Please check your Etsy account (etsy.com) to locate your purchased patterns, and contact me if you are unable to download your PDF file. Need download instructions? Here is the link, https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949.
Make your own Koi fish charms. The designs are created on a brick stitch chart. You can stitch it in the peyote or brick stitch method. Add cord or hardware to make decorative accessories (bag/phone charms), jewelry (earrings, pendants) and crochet/knitting notions (stitch markers) from your finished pieces. You can even use this design within your own larger flat beadwork project.
The pattern for the small fish is free with the purchase of the larger fish pattern. The PDF is included in this listing.
* Shop for more patterns at beadcrumbshawaii.com
* Updates www.instagram.com/beadcrumbshawaii
* Please remember to use your discount coupon code when you checkout
*Please give credit when publishing photos made from my patterns: beadcrumbshawaii.com or @beadcrumbshawaii (social media)
*Policy for selling finished pieces, https://beadcrumbshawaii.com/post/856025541281/faq-can-i-sell-the-beadwork-made-from
*©2021-27 An original Bead Crumbs design, #2156744
Thank you so much for visiting my shop!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.
Oct 31, 2021
These are adorable and I can't wait to make them.
May 15, 2021