Do you love a good mystery? I have one for you...and prices are marked down 40% until the end of April. Sale price will show up in your cart if it is not already shown on the listing.
I have combined my hand stitched charms into small envelopes. Each envelope will contain a micro sized beaded dog and a dog bone treat. You will not know what is in the envelope until you receive your secret surprise goody bag!
Please read the entire description to be sure that this product is the right one for you.
The beadwork shown in the photo is a sneak peek of the dog charms that are in this collection.
"Micro" sized charms are stitched with the smallest Miyuki Delica beads (DBS 15/0). Check out the last photo to see the individual bead size in comparison to grains of rice. The black dots are the beads :)
Only 5 sets are available. Each envelope will contain 2 Micro Charms (dog and bone). The designs include a Dalmatian, Husky, Labrador Retriever, Schnauzer, and Yorkshire Terrier. A surprise pup will be chosen for you. Size of each charm will vary (less than 1 inch).
Please make your selection in the drop down menu.
The price will appear in your cart if not already shown on the listing.
Secret Surprise Set
* Set 1 (reg price $13)
* Set 2 (reg price $15)
* Set 3 (reg price $17)
* Set 4 (reg price $18)
* Set 5 (reg price $19)
* The charms enclosed in the envelope are my original designs, hand-stitched by me, using Miyuki Delica glass beads. The Delica beads are known for its professional quality and uniformity in bead weaving projects. The prices are not being reduced because of flaws. Be assured you will receive charms that have been stitched with attention to detail.
* The charms are loose pieces, meaning you will need to add your own chain, cord, clasp, etc. to create your own accessory. A small 2.5mm sterling silver closed jump ring is stitched directly to the beadwork so you can easily add your own finishing touch.
* The charms are often used as decorative accessories for bags, notebook planner, and more; as knitting or crochet notions (stitch markers); or as jewelry components (pendants or mismatched earrings - can't guarantee a matching set).
If you would like to request a specific charm, please contact me to inquire. Regular prices will apply.
SHIPPING: Potential USPS shipping delays. In some cases, packages have been delivered 7 - 10 after the estimated arrival date. I will provide you with a tracking number for your order. Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated! Feel free to contact me if you have any concerns.
COUPON CODES will not stack on to this discounted price. If you have a coupon code and want to use it to purchase additional items, I would suggest making a separate purchase.
Original Bead Crumbs Designs. If you want to make your own charms, please visit www.beadcrumbshawaii.com for patterns. Thank you.
Mystery Charms #4 (April 2021). Micro Dogs with Bone.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information when you use my Service through Etsy or its related sites.
To fulfill your order, you may need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me) that can be used to contact or identify you. The information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
As an account user of Etsy services, details you provide are retained by Etsy electronically when you agree or opt in to Etsy's terms. Please review Etsy Privacy Policies outlined here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Yes, but please respect the effort that I put into my work by honoring the following conditions.
1. The pattern must be purchased from my shop. Do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork.
2. You must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make mass quantities or use production partners (individuals or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3. Respect my intellectual property rights. Do not alter, reproduce or redistribute any part of my pattern. Kindly ask for permission if you would like to share/pin my original photos. Please do not imply or claim my design as your own. Credit my shop when publishing, promoting, selling beadwork based on my designs.