Many of you have asked whether or not you can sell the beadwork you make from my patterns. First of all, thank you for asking!
My patterns are made for individuals who love to bead. If you are like me and would like to make a little bit of income from your creative work, I am happy to support you. Yes, you may sell your finished beadwork made from my patterns but I ask for your consideration in honoring the following conditions.
1) The pattern must be PURCHASED from my shop. Please do not use photos (from Etsy, Pinterest, social media platforms, etc.) as a template for your beadwork. My patterns are recorded, date stamped, and registered as proof of authenticity.
2) YOU must personally make the beadwork with your own hands. Please do not make bulk quantities or use production partners (individuals, employees, or companies) to make the beadwork for you.
3) Comply with beader's ethics and copyright protection.
- Please do not alter or modify my designs and claim it as your design. Be original and have fun!
- Please do not reproduce or redistribute any part of my patterns and designs, electronically or in print.
- I kindly ask that you credit my shop or social media account when you publish, promote, and/or sell your beadwork based on my designs.
- All bead designs, photos, and content on my website belong to me. Due to a problem with pattern copying and omission of designer information, please do not share on Pinterest without my permission.
Thank you for your understanding! I keep a list of sellers (to connect buyers with sellers), so feel free to contact me if you are a seller and want to be added to my list. I hope we can work together and bead together in an environment where we can all benefit from our love of beading.
With Love and Joy,