I've dedicated myself to producing cute and unique beading patterns. I will do my best for you but I need your help to continue to do so.
When sharing photos on the internet, please provide pattern credit. If you are planning to sell your finished beadwork, my policies are found below.
Many users violate copyright laws when they make an assumption that it is okay to use, post, copy, alter & then claim ownership on anything found on the internet. By providing pattern credit, you will be supporting me by directing interested viewers to my shop (or social media profile) where my patterns are available for purchase. (It is often mistaken that all my designs are free). If you recognize my designs and no credit has been provided, it's likely it was made without consent. Also, my patterns are never resold, nor do I license any business to make products from my designs in mass quantities.
My joy comes from pattern making and I hope it brings you joy too! Please comply with my policies so we can both benefit from our love of beading.
With much appreciation,
My patterns are made for individuals who love to bead.
1) You must PURCHASE the pattern from my shop.
2) Give designer credit by linking to my shop or social media account whenever you share a photo of your beadwork made from my patterns. This includes any social media site (such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.) and your web store. My links are at the bottom of this page.
3) Respect intellectual property rights
- Please do not alter or modify my designs and claim it as your design.
- The pattern is for your personal use only. Please do not reproduce or redistribute any part of my patterns and designs, electronically or in print. You are not allowed to share any part of my pattern with production partners (individuals, employees, or companies) to make the beadwork for you. Selling in bulk/wholesale is prohibited.
- All bead designs, photos, and content on my website belong to me.
Please contact me if you have any questions https://www.beadcrumbshawaii.com/contact-us
Facebook: @beadcrumbshawaii https://www.facebook.com/BeadCrumbsHawaii/
Bead Crumbs patterns are copyright protected and registered for authenticity.